Thursday, May 9, 2013

Deep Thought for 5/9/13

After many years of trying to include my husband in discussions about things that bother me, or cause me stop and think, I have decided to include you in my deep thoughts. Military Dad is probably laughing right now, because he sees my "deep thoughts" as a form of torture. He seems to think I have my own stance on reality and therefore, don't live in the "real" reality. Or even worse, he won't answer my questions, he just says, "I don't know sweetheart." His "sweetheart" is the equivalent of, "Yes, dear."

More importantly, since he is almost 3000 miles away, I need purge my thoughts. My brain seems to find it acceptable to wake up at 2 am to ponder strange things.

So here is my thought/question for today:



Is it redundant to put lettuce on a veggie burger?

No comments:

Post a Comment