Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Where to Begin?

So where do I even begin?  I guess I can blame my husband, first off.  That always seems the sensible thing to do.  At work, my husband was "volunteered" to maintain the company's blog, mainly because he was the youngest.  After we had a good laugh at his expense, he actually started doing well with the blog and began his very own blog.  http://militarydadblog.com/ (Yes, I will pimp my husband out....well, his blog at least).  He writes very well, and if you get nothing out of my blogs, his are always entertaining. 

So, anyway he has been increasingly persistent in trying to get me to blog.  Well, I finally broke down and created a blog.  I apologize in advance that I do not write well.  I don't even really enjoy talking to new people.  Customer service jobs were not fun for me, but I could fake it better than people who actually enjoy talking to people.  I am an introvert and I'm fine with it. 

So now you know that I don't enjoy talking to new people, it makes me uncomfortable...I'm shy.  What do I write about?  My husband instructs me I should tell you about myself, so here we go.

I'm 30 something years old, married and have two wonderful children.  I have a Bachelor's in Animal Sciences and I love photography.  Sometimes those two fields are actually related when it comes to trying to get a family photo.  I married a Naval Officer, so I'm a military wife, which I now believe know is one of the hardest jobs in the world. 

So here is my blog:  I will post random thoughts about my love for photography, trying to be a good mother without losing my insanity (all the time), being a military wife and how it isn't very glamorous, but has its own rewards, and finally how I try to be a good person everyday.

Hopefully your eyes haven't glazed over and you may have even enjoyed reading my post!  If you have any questions about photography, military wifedom or just me in general, please send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment